DescriptionLexium MDrive Ethernet products ship from the factory with the TCP/IP parameters defaulted to the following settings:
- IP Address: 192.168.33.1
- Subnet mask: 255.255.0.0
- Ethernet TCP/IP
- Getting Started
- Lexium MDrive
- Lexium MDrive Linears
- MDrive Linear Actuator
- MDrive Plus
- PC with Microsoft Windows™ 7 or higher
- Free Ethernet port
Step-by-step: setting up your PC
- Ensure your computer “Local Area Connection” port matches the IP Address structure of the motor you wish to upgrade. All Lexium MDrive motors ship from the factory at a default of 192.168.33.1.
- If you need assistance in setting up your IP settings to be able to communicate continue reading otherwise scroll down to “Configuring the Motor’s IP Address”.
- If the LMD motor has already been changed to a different address, then the following steps will differ slightly. Primarily, the IP address and the subnet mask, ensure they are within the same parameters as the motor.
- On a Windows 7 computer, you can access the Local Area Connection Properties by doing the following:
- From the “Start” Icon in the lower left-hand corner of your desktop, locate your Control Panel. If you do not see the control panel button, simply type control panel after hitting the windows key.
- Open the Control Panel and locate the “Network Sharing Center”
- Open the Network Sharing Center and select “Change Adapter Settings”
- Locate the “Local Area Connection” and double-click.
- Double click on “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
- Select the “Use the Following IP Address” radio button and enter the following information: 192.168.33.xxx. With xxx being any value between 0-255 except for 1.
- After entering in the above IP Address and Subnet Mask information select “OK”
- You have now configured your computer to talk to other devices on a network that has an IP structure that starts with 192.168.x.x