Lexium MDrive Linear Actuator Products
Robust products for industrial OEMs.
Lexium MDrive Linear Actuators
Robust Lexium MDrive linear products integrate a stepper motor external linear actuator with onboard drive electronics, a controller with up to 8 I/O. Feedback options include open loop or closed loop with a 1000 line (4000 counts/rev) internal incremental or multi-turn absolute encoder with hMT closed loop performance.
This high degree of integration can reduce machine complexity, size and cost in many stepper and servo motor applications. Lexium MDrive delivers exceptional performance and smoothness with advanced current control. Ideal for machine builders who want an optimized motor with onboard electronics, Lexium MDrive products are well suited for industrial applications.
Supported communication protocols include:
- Ethernet: EtherNet/IP, Profinet, ModbusTCP
- Open loop, closed loop or multi-turn absolute encoder
- External screw with general purpose or anti-backlash nut
- Built-in protection circuitry
- IP65 rating with M12 connectors
- Auxiliary logic power supply input
- 20 microstep resolutions to 51,200 steps/rev
- Programmable motor run and hold currents
- Extended product warranty
Motor sizes include single-length NEMA 17 and 23.
Products are offered in two connector versions:
- Pluggable Style – includes mating connectors for direct wiring
- M12 Circular Connector Style – IP65-rated against water and dust ingress